I Believe

Saturday, June 23, 2007
The First Time
One of my new daughters blogs all the time, so I thought I'd try this too. New daughter refers to
one of 3 wonderful children who welcomed me into their lives 3 years ago. I was friends with their sexy father,(I can hear the gagging sounds from here blue) we started dating, and presto-I started signing my visa slips with a different name!

Three years ago I started a new life-kept the good of the old life-pitched the bad, moved,changed jobs, gained kids (for a total of 5) and grandkids, lots of great in-laws, learned to trust again and became a mother-inlaw (I had been practicing a long time for this role).

Life is good-there is a golf game in the near future, we're going to Stuperman's birthday tomorrow, the weather is great, I got some more great fabric from ebay and we're going shopping in the city with the motorcyle and trailer today.

All this and heaven too!

Labels:

posted by I Believe @ 7:40 a.m.  
10 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER