I Believe

Monday, June 25, 2007
Chocolate is a food group isn't it??
Thanks to Blue, I now have a much nicer, far more appropriate template-Thanks!!

I optimistically dressed in golf-like attire today-it is Ladies Night at my club. By mid morning I had gone home for a jacket-should have put on tights, a toque and picked up an umbrella while I was at it-crummy cold rainy weather. Now I have to do something constructive tonite-like paint or clean-or maybe go get warmed up in the whirlpool tub we just installed.

Yesterday Stuperman's party was great-finally had an almost decent visit with Blue-it just didn't last long enough-got to see the boys in action-and they are all boy-just like my two were, and got schooled on some cool new toys.

Got thru my day with no major mishaps-as you will see in future posts, I am a bit of a clutz, and a dumb blonde to boot-a hell of a combo. It does however entertain many important people in my life-many of whom think I should write a book about my many mishaps. I will say the tripping and stumbling has improved somewhat since I got my glasses.

One of the first things I have to share is the little biker mama incident. Blue's dad and I had just started dating, and we went to see Blue and her family at a restaurant for coffee. I got all decked out with all the gear to hop on the bike when I discovered my neck warmer was missing. Back into the restaurant I went-helmet and all, to look for it. Something didn't quite feel right as I bent over to pick up my warmer from under the floor of the table where we had been sitting-I hadn't done my chaps up properly, and gravity was winning-I tried to get them done up as all the patrons kept an eye on me, but it was a losing battle. I gathered the belt of my chaps together, and exited left with as much dignity as I could-hopped on the bike and said let's go-by the way honey-we can never go back there again. And he still asked me to marry him!!

Stay tuned for the burial and prayers of a bag of flour, more black leather mishaps, fun on the golf course, and the ever popular-you're the techie??

Labels:

posted by I Believe @ 6:42 p.m.  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER