I Believe

Sunday, July 1, 2007
Busy Busy Busy
June is gone! Where did it go? I only got 6 rounds of golf in-that sucks.

The anniversary of the big flood came and went-no we didn't celebrate-we just carried on fixing up the ruins, which actually aren't looking that bad. My sewing room is almost ready to go-I have an island cutting table!! And cupboards and drawers for storing everything-life is good!
Also painting upstairs-new doors and trim as well-what do we do in our spare time u ask? sleeeeep.

The front yard has also come back together after having been dug right up. I have to either make more room, or get rid of some stuff-my green thumb has become evident, perrenials are spreading out like crazy! This is the year of no annuals-luvin it.

Yeah-I know-what a boring post-got writer's block already

Labels:

posted by I Believe @ 6:25 a.m.  
1 Comments:
  • At July 1, 2007 at 12:12 p.m., Blogger Bluepaintred said…

    six rounds of golf during june, only?

    Thats once every five days you know!

    Have you any pictures of the sewing room to share?

    what are you doing for Canada day?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER