I Believe

Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Motorcycle Mama???
Last nite we went for a bike ride-only this time I was driving! It's been a few years, and I'd only ever driven off-road-lots of dirt bikes. I did end up off-roadng however-the throttle stuck-my hubby knew it was sticky!, and I drove into the ditch and came up on the other side. This I knew how to do! Of course I didn't have my leathers on-there was no way I was putting the bike down when I didn't have my protection. I also found the bike a bit heavy on the steering-turns out the ties are under-inflated-yeah he knew that too. Thanks a bunch. anyway-by tonite everything will be remedied-I hope-and we'll carry on.

My poor sil is going thru the same thing we went thru a year ago-her basement is flooded-only they had a sewer back up-ours was just water and mud. Good luck to them when dealing with the insurance company-we've had nothing but grief-and this was a watermain break on town property-we were in no way at fault. We still have a ton of stuff to replace-who woulda thunk I'd be sick of shopping.

Missed Blue's b'day-did send an ecard, which unfortunately didn't arrive! Guess we'll have to make it up to her some how-do u forgive us?

Not only r we renovating downstairs after the flood, we also decided to do some stuff upstairs-there is not a room in the house that is finished at this point! We start a project, then something else comes up and we carry on in another area. We have decided to put everything on hold 'til October-the nice weather in this area is a very short season, and we want to enjoy the great outdoors golfing, biking and gardening.

Happy b'day to Sponge Bob-not sure how to get a hold of her-hopefully she reads this.

That's it-that's all.

Labels:

posted by I Believe @ 6:50 a.m.  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER