I Believe

Sunday, July 15, 2007
Sunday Already?
Man-where does the time go? We've been so damn busy finishing up renovations that the time has just flown by.



I've learned that the new hubby and I can successfully do renos together and still be talking(nicely) at the end of the day.



Got lucky yesterday-no-not like that-I was out weeding in the rock garden-reached under a big ball cedar and was pulling some chickweed-lifted a couple of branches to see what else was there and found a wasp nest-little buggers were just gonna get me-problem being I am allergic. Don't know how I didn't manage to grab the whole damn nest. I jumped up on the deck-I'm a big girl and don't just "jump" anywhere and flew into the house-last nite my hubby hero blasted the nest-should solve that problem.



The MIL is coming home tonite after a 4 month holiday-hopefully she appreciates the colors we've chosen and other renos we've done.(She lives with us)



SIL L*** is still struggling with sewer back up-I send my sympathy-what a nasty thing to be happening-over and over again. Only good thing I can say is that ata least it didn't happen the week end her daughter-my niece-got married.



Speaking of which-what a good time we had! This family I married into are a group of warm, funny, welcoming people. I got to do something I never thought I would do-help a bride get ready for her wedding-K****-I can't begin to tell you how much this touched me-it was just such a special feeling!(luv ya lots)



Yep-I feel I've been totally adopted! I feel more a part of my new family in a very short time than I ever did with the other inlaws. Actually-My SIL is more like a sister-and the step kids-they are not step-they are mine by default(unfortunately their mom is deceased.) And as Blue points out-my children aren't half anything-they are her brothers, and my one daughter in law is their sister-Blue is already first in line for babysitting should they decide to have kids!



This turned out to be another rambling post-but so appropriate for Sunday-listing some of the things for which I am grateful
posted by I Believe @ 7:58 a.m.  
3 Comments:
  • At July 15, 2007 at 2:18 p.m., Blogger Bluepaintred said…

    *CLAPS!!1!*

    oh yes please! I can baby sit!

    wooT

     
  • At July 15, 2007 at 11:28 p.m., Blogger Bluepaintred said…

    ROTFLMAO

    I just ordered these for D, D and R's Christmas stockings.

    I am so bad

     
  • At July 17, 2007 at 3:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well what to write not sure cause that busy comment kinda made my brain go into shut down not that its working great anyway most of the time glad the renovations are comming along going to have to plan a visit when its all done to see the new basement as for the bike yes well be careful those things dont have training wheels that i know of anyway giggles

    love
    the 1st born

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER