I Believe

Thursday, July 19, 2007
Grace is Back
Yep-just when the clumsies were fading away-you guessed it-they're back!

I'd been having a stumble and bump kinda day-thought maybe it had something to do with an increase in meds-however nothing too serious. Then tonite I'm out working in the rock garden and up on the deck-stumbled over a rock, crashed into a piece of protruding 2x4(which by the way was promptly removed)-and fell(rolled) down the steps off the deck-hurt my ribs and skinned and bruised my leg from the hip down. I still have not lost the ability to do these graceful things at a really slow pace-didn't even drop my smoke! I think a soak in the tub is in store for me tonite. Of course we are going to a wedding this week end, hope my dress covers the worst of the damage on my knee and shin. I'll just tell everyone I fell off the motorcycle-that's a much better story.

My Drs. have put me on half time work-disability-whatever you want to call it-problem being my boss is less than sympathetic-it seems I am really inconveniencing him! I should have been on disability last fall already, but kept refusing, but things have gotten to a point that I just can't go on like this. In the mean time-I am still working full time as apparently I am not so easy to replace!

Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow-after all it is Friday!

Labels:

posted by I Believe @ 9:04 p.m.  
2 Comments:
  • At July 21, 2007 at 4:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok so whats going on why are you stumbling and bumping into things that obviously dont move mom i mean you are starting to sound like me and well speaking from ome who knows all about stumbling and falling the inadement objects usually win and they feel no pain if they lose..heh hope you feel better

    love
    the 1st born

     
  • At July 27, 2007 at 12:26 a.m., Blogger Bluepaintred said…

    Is that R that left that comment?

    'Cus he might be the first born, but I am the favorite

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: I Believe
Home: Canada
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER